[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: qsl'ing

  • From: Greg S <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:34:03 -0400

When I try to use the older version now I get following errors and also
first config not saved, prompts again at restart, and fldigi not started..
I used "pskmail_server" to start.

Greg

cp: cannot stat `/home/k/pskmail_server-distro/scripts/keepmail/*': No such
file or directory
Restoring your old mail file
cp: cannot stat `/home/k/pskmail_server-distro/scripts/keepfiles/*': No
such file or directory

/usr/local/bin/fldigi_pskmail: error while loading shared libraries:
libfltk_images.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
rflinkserver.pl line 72.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
rflinkserver.pl line 72.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Greg S <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rein,
>
> Output ./INSTALL  =  sudo: ./install.sh: command not found
>
> and pskmail_server not found
>

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> * download the pskmail_server-2.1.h.tar.gz file
>> * tar zxvf pskmail_server-2.1.h.tar.gz
>> * cd pskmail_server-2.1.h
>> * ./INSTALL
>> * cd ..
>>
>> done.
>>
>> Rein PA0R
>>

>>   Rein,
>> There is no file install.sh  so I am confused where to go from here. I
>> uninstaller older version.
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>>
>>>  I have uploade a new server (2.1.h) to
>>> http://pskmail.org/PSKMaildownloads.html
>>> for testing. This one should not QSL server beacons (as long as the
>>> server in question users
>>> the "&" symbol).
>>>
>>> 73,
>>>
>>> Rein PA0R
>>>
>>> So... is it just my install corrupt? Should I reinstall?
>>> Thanks