[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Some test on 1.5.25 client

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:06:22 +0200

Il 29/09/2013 17:13, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> Sorry, too fast :)
>
> here they come...
>
> Rein
>

> Il 29/09/2013 15:05, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
>> Franco,
>> there is not timing loop between the pskmail client/server and fldigi, the
>> problem occurs in fldigi.
>> Maybe you should try the parameters I use for fldigi (fldigi.prefs and
>> fldigi_def.xml, attached to this mail). Just copy them into the .fldigi
>> directory
>> and restart fldigi.
>> I have had the squelch problem here as well, and with this set of
>> parameters
>> the problem does not occur...
>>
>> Rein PA0R

No change.

Only change on your files is for macro folder. Simply coping your files
in .fldigi folder, after saving old files, don't solve squelch problem.

At startup and each minute, at seconds 00 in clock, squelch go off.

Any other tip? There is some possibility to show dialog from jpskmail to
fldigi?

Tested with fldigi 3.21.76 and jpskmail 1.5.25 with java openJDK7 and
Sun java 7

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW