[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2.0.24 under Windows

  • From: Thomas Couperus <thomas.couperus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:30:11 +0100

For the windows users here the "simple" solution:

Press Win-key+R to open Run-box
Type 'cmd' <enter>
In the command box you see now type 'c:' <enter> then 'cd Temp' <enter>
type 'path >> mypath.txt' <enter>
Open notepad
Open file c:\Temp\mypath.txt
Remove the "=" after the word "PATH" and append ";C:\Program Files
(x86)\hamlib-win32-1.2.15.3\bin\" at the end of the file
Save file as c:\Temp\mypath.bat {Taking care to select "Save as type: All
files" to not end up with c:\Temp\mypath.bat.txt}
<enter>
Check if path has been correctly set by typing 'path' <enter>

The hard solution for linux users {Assuming the directory to be
/var/lib/hamlib_1.2.15.3/bin/}:

Open terminal
type 'export PATH:=$PATH:/var/lib/hamlib_1.2.15.3/bin/'
Do not check, because the path WILL be appended to your current path and
active...

:-p

Ok...windows does have its charmes, I prefer Linux still :-D

--
*Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,*

Thomas Couperus
PD0TC