[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2.0.24 under Windows

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:28:58 +0100

Please, I have no problem with winlink/pactor but they have their own thing going so lets leave it at that. Rein, I looked at your path and you have hamlib at two locations at the end there. Are both correct?

/Per

Demetre SV1UY skrev 2013-02-05 15:43:
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice to have IT support here.
Pse help me to get it going...
Still have rigctl.exe here which does only run from its own directory on
win7, and jPSKmail cannot reach it...
I have spent 3 hours in vain today to make it happen (and I am not payed for
doing it...)
What is it I have to do? (See previous mails in this thread).

Rein EA/PA0R/M
He he he,

I'm a Winlink/Pactor lover Rein. Hi hi hi!!!

I would help you if I could make version 2.0.28 or any version 2.0.x
use any other soundcard apart from the default Soundcard in Windoze 7.
Version 2.0.28 can see all my Soudncards but it cannot TX or RX with
any other but the default. Once you solve this problem I might be able
to help and I will try!

But beware I might ask you to include support for external Pactor
modems in PSKmail after that!