[pskmail] Aw: Re: Re: Re: A crazy/stupid idea

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:32:50 +0200 (CEST)

No, it works like a terminal, like a packet node...
Until now I did not see the need for a tcp/ip stack on the client
because of bandwidth/speed limitations. But maybe you have a low speed
application that could use one...
The protocol on the link is optimized for HF, and does max. 2.8 kB/minute
on a clear channel.

Rein PA0R

Great, never noticed that. Does it work with fldigi as a server ? is
there a TCP/IP stack in pskmail ? (There might be something I did not
understand... )