[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: 2.0.24 under Windows

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:00:37 +0000

From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013   Time: 10:57:43

WINDOWS SUCKS....

Rein

I am very disappointed you say that. You do yourself a large dis-service by despising the Windows community -- there are potentially *many* more people who would try the pskmail client under Windows than under Linux.

You want people to use your system, not scare them away with something very strange like Linux and Java. I will bet that the majority of sailors throughout the world use Windows, not Linux, for their on-boat functions.

I still see a big future for pskmail for people using the Windows client, but you have to make it easy for them, not curse them!

--
73
Ian, G3NRW