[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:31:24 +0100

Yes Rain the idea was to show them how to use the client instead of using an
expensive Pactor modem solution.
It must be due to my problems with ""Error 40" (40 cm from the screen) that
I am not able to get the 2.0.30 working on my Windows system. I think I will
buy a case of beer (is it ok with Danish beer?) and bring my computer,
interface and rig with me and visit you in Holland ;-)
//gunnar

  _____