[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: PSKmail with TS-590S?

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:59:56 +0100

I am testing a new version that Klaus has been working on for Windows and it
works very well, still a few small buggs but over all no problems as far as
I can see.
Ask Klaus if you can do some tests with it also.
//g

From: Gunnar Bulukin <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013   Time: 20:21:45

>Hi Ian,
>
>Are you running a Windows computer or Linux .

Linux?  Linux ??

No, I'm running Windows. I stopped using Linux for client applications a
long time ago, mainly because Windows does the user interface so much
better, and users don't have to think about annoying details like packaging,
dependencies etc.

As in big business, Linux servers are for real men, and Windows clients are
for wimps. :-)

But I don't want to start a(nother) religious war here ......

--
73
Ian, G3NRW