[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: PSKmail with TS-590S?

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:49:36 +0000

From: Gunnar Bulukin <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013   Time: 20:21:45

Hi Ian,

Are you running a Windows computer or Linux .

Linux?  Linux ??

No, I'm running Windows. I stopped using Linux for client applications a long time ago, mainly because Windows does the user interface so much better, and users don't have to think about annoying details like packaging, dependencies etc.

As in big business, Linux servers are for real men, and Windows clients are for wimps. :-)

But I don't want to start a(nother) religious war here ......

--
73
Ian, G3NRW