[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: PSKmail users map

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:36:40 +0100

Il 14/01/2014 20:30, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> Hi Franco,
>
> this has been implemented already... Servers automatically send their
> frequency table
> to pskmail.org every hour.
> You can get them through the client by using Info->Web
> pages->http://pskmail.org/freqs/CALLinfo.
> So e.g. for PI4TUE: http://pskmail.org/freqs/PI4TUEinfo
> Using comments (#) after the frequency table the server sysop can add
> info if necessary....
>
> You can try this feature from a terminal with:
> wget http://pskmail.org/freqs/PI4TUEinfo
>
> PSKmail is always 1 step ahead :)
>
> Rein EA/PA0R/P

Yes, I can di this but, if I am not wrong, PSKmail client need a file
like PI4TUE.chn in ~/.pskmail directory for changing freq according to
selected server or for simply show current frequency of the server.

So the needed steps are:

- a menu option for download file by internet or by radio (as I can di
  with suggested command)
- a modification of client for using this downloaded file

I am missing some something?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW