[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: New User : Email setting problem

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:26:51 +0100

Hello.

After the v2 client is working I know that the general setup is ok.

Now I try to have a wortking server again, using the same setup.

Server 2.0.3 showed continously a message, that BigEar cannot be reached.

I went back so server 1.6.5, which started fine. A beacon was correctly sent by the server.

I try to send an APRS-beacon or a connect-request or whatever from a local client, which is working on a dummy load. The signal is perfectly decoded by fldigi on the server, but the server does not react at all.

Where to look at?

73, Klaus