[pskmail] Aw: Re: CPU requirement

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:54:39 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, I am experimenting with a simple audio level indicator...
Setting the audio level has to be done only once, normally you
are using another tab...

Rein PA0R
Il 14/05/2012 09:04, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> Interesting...
>
> On my dual core ACER laptop jPSKmail-2.0.13 takes 10% CPU (20% with
> waterfall) , on the
> new desktop machine only 5%. (10% with waterfall).
>
> This is with Lubuntu 12.04.

Also on my desktop CPU usage is very low. But adding Unity requirement
to Jpskmail new requirement and showing waterfall I go out of CPU power!

I can use Lubuntu but Unity is more user friendly for netbook screen.
With Ubuntu 10.04 I ham now using Netbook Remix.
Which is your screen width and resolution?

There is another function for audio level control other than waterfall?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW