[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: AndPSKMail and SSL supported?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:37:25 +1000

I can see some issues in the future with different access methods,
different ports, etc.

Since these are pop servers specific parameters, asking the Pskmail server
to resolve which parameters to use by itself is not right imo.

Shouldn't we add these parameters to the user's record as if we were
configuring an email client on a local machine?

73, John