[pskmail] Re: Aw: PSK500???

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:31:58 -0400

Just looking at the log tonight and notice a few USA servers including mine tx on psk500r. You mention the line below for pskmailrc.pl but this line doesn't exist to my observation. Can it just be added or are you referencing a newer server version? I did uncheck rsid tx for the two psk500 modes, but I left rx enabled. Is that going to be ok? I would like my server to "hear" activity over seas but possible respond with psk250, etc. Is this ready to implement this way?

Thanks
Greg
KB1NCJ

On 03/31/2012 02:10 PM, Rein Couperus wrote:
Disable  PSK500 and PSK500R RSID RX in fldigi, and set $NO500 = 1;
in pskmailrc.pl.

The server is switching modes because it receives RXID's from Europe.
I received your server beacon S8 on 10148 this mornning at 11:00 local.

Rein PA0R

I am running the latest version of fldigi 3.21.44AA built from source.

Server Versiojn 1.6.0

Looking at my logs this morning it appears as if I have been QSL'g at
PSK500 which I certainly do not want to do.

My Settings are set to PSK250 so why is it doing this

I think others had this problem and I do not remember the solutions.

Anything is appreciated.

Eric

--
KZ5ED