[pskmail] Re: Aw: Jpskmail 1.8.3 client startup problems

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:26:26 +0100

Il 25/01/2015 11:44, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> Hi Franco,
>
> the default server is automatically stored when you change it via
> the combo box on the app, at least that is what I see here.

This is working.

> The "scan" command seems not to be stored, I will look at that for the
> next release. You can change the freq. by checking "scan" via
> the preferences->Rigctl dialog and the Rig tab... works here...

Now, with "scan" checked, my rig go to 10146000 at startup and, after 1
or 2 seconds, to frequency of default server.
But why there is a set to 10146000? From where is coming this freq?

The problem of squelch opened is new for recent Fldigi version.
This problem is restricted to PSKXXR modes. In this modes Fldigi have a
higher noise level, always over squelch level of jpskmail client.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW