[pskmail] Re: Aw: FW: FW: Re: Fldigi

  • From: Jack Chomley <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:38:38 +1000

Hi Rein,

I think that's a bit unfair :-) The NUE-PSK modem can never be a substitute for
PSKmail, it was designed for a completely different use of PSK and as such, it
works very well in its operation, I have 3 of them and have never had any
trouble. They run for many hours on 2 x 9v replaceable lithium batteries, long
after your Android phone has run its battery, flat :-)
Every product has its fair place in ham radio world, along with your PSKmail :-)

73,

Jack VK4JRC

Sent from my iPad