[pskmail] Re: Aw: APRS Messages

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:12:09 -0400

Hello Rein,
This morning it did just that. The incoming message appeared on both the
APRS screen and on the terminal screen. But it does not always do that. How
long will the client stay linked to the server? Is there a way to increase
that time? I have the "auto link" checked in the client and I know that the
client is linked each time the client beacons, but I very rarely receive
the messages. Thanks for your help
Glenn