[pskmail] Re: Aw: 2.1.0.2 audio channel selection

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:28:53 +0100

Hi Rein,

I will put together a CAT cable for my IC706 at the weekend and see if that
will get me round the hardware PTT issue.

Thanks

Vic

From: rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Aw: 2.1.0.2 audio channel selection
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:16:58 +0200

What if you set audio to mono?

There is no right/left channel selection in jpskmail, it has to be done in the

audio widget of win7, or in the pulse audio volume control in Linux.

I can make it possible to use any ICON from the APRS set, it is on the todo
list now.

Rein PA0R

Hi,

I seem to have an issue with the left hand and right hand channel selection in
use, it seems the channel selection is for right hand channel, unfortunately
both of the isolated interfaces I have, seem to use the left channel, I can
modify the cable, but wondered if this could be a software selection, this is
available with APRS Messenger software.

I noticed there was no 4x4 or jeep icon for APRS, can this be added ?

I hope we can get the hardware PTT working, you may see some packets from me
then.

Thanks

Vic