[pskmail] Re: Auth OK?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 00:09:36 +1000

Dave,

Based on what you described and the crash report you sent me it looks like
the app does not recognize the code that the server sends for
authentication.

In the Modem screen of Andpskmail you can copy the received text by
long-pressing on a section of the text then moving the markers to select
what you want before copying the text.

To make life easier, stop the modem first with the modem on/off button.

Can you please send me the copy of the exchange from your connect request
to the first command you send.

I strongly suspect the format I use is not compatible with the format the
server uses.

Since I don't have a radio with me at present I can't check that myself.

While you are doing so, can you also send me the exchange from the ~QUIT
command until you abort.

Thanks and regards,

Regards,

John