[pskmail] Re: Aprs functionality

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:52:56 +0100

The servers are reset to default listen mode automatically every minute.
RSID rx is on by default during listening. Which means you can connect
using any mode, but normally the default mode is adequate.

Mode profile is set in user data, in 4.0.2 it is still called Blocklength, in
the next
one it will be  called Mode Profile. The next client has a tool tip showing the
mode table.
(Maybe we should do a quick release ?)

73

Rein PA0R