[pskmail] Re: Any users in South Florida?

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:17:38 -0500

I am. Where abouts are you?

~Greg
KB1NCJ

On 12/21/2012 05:33 PM, Christopher Ludwig wrote:
Hey all, I'm new to this and very much struggling to get my radio set up and
connecting to a server. I am running severely compromised antennas and low
power which might make is so I simply can't get out with a useful signal.

Would there be a user in South Florida that could mentor me and lend a hand?

Secondly, is there a donation link for pskmail developers?  I'd love to support
further software development and even server maintenance if I can get it
working.

-Chris.
KK4LCG