[pskmail] Re: Andpskmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 00:59:48 +1100

Hi Greg,

Hmmm, not sure why that is. Just to make sure I haven't confused you, the
format is for an email message:

ToEmailAdress@xxxxxxxxxx<SPACE HERE>The message to send

OR, for a pure APRS message

CallSign<SPACE HERE>The message to send

This is typed in the APRS screen data entry field, not in the terminal
screen, and the button to sent it is "APRS MSG".

Also, important for that function is the fact that you previously updated
(only once) the server with your email data (enter details in the
preference/email section, then do menu/update server during a connected
session). But I believe you went through this before.

  That way the server will know your email address from your call sign.

If all fails, can you request an extract of the log from the server when
you send these messages. That would tell us where the issue is.

Hope this helps,

73, John