[pskmail] Re: Andpskmail

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:54:19 -0500

Hi John
I have tried repeatedly now to send a short msg via aprs message as you've
instructed and how I read in the manual. It doesn't go thru. Messages do go
through when I connect normally. I tried when I knew I had good conditions to
the server. It was hearing my connect session perfect and aprs beacons. Just
thought I would let you know. Maybe I'm missing something. Have a good weekend.
Greg