[pskmail] Re: Andpskmail

  • From: "jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx" <jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:20:13 +1100

On 23/12/2011 20:40, Per Crusefalk wrote :
Hi Jean-Claude,
Are you using the french version?
There used to be a problem with the swedish version in that it had the
same word in the list for both connect and disconnect. So it would look
like the button never changed. I have fixed that in the swedish version
but my french is non existant... I can launch it and have my wife check
the french version and if its missing I'll ask her for a new word.

On a side note I think its good if we stay away from buttons that have
different meaning in different situations. I would prefer two buttons,
one for connect and one for disconnect. One of those should be disabled
according to the traffic situation.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

Hi Per,
I'm using the French version and it might face the same problem you experienced on the Swedish version, the left button being labelled "connecter" both to connect and after being connected when it could be labelled "quitter" :
"connect = "connecter"
"quit" = "quitter"
God Jul og Godt Nytt År!!!
Jean-Claude - FK8IH