[pskmail] Re: Andpskmail

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:28:20 -0500

Hi John
I just noticed the automatic switching by server as I heard servers this
morning from europe I suppose and heard them switch a few times the modes. I
think the modem screen thing was just a cooincidence. Yes it was the app that
force closed. It gives the option to report it. I would if I knew the report
was going to the right place. I am unsure of intended usage exactly. I now live
in an area with many square miles of no cellular coverage so it will be very
useful for an emergency or breakdown. Also will use for aprs I suppose... much
easier for mobile use rather than setting up a laptop with gps device which is
too much trouble most of the time. The android is very easy to deploy for that.
Maybe sending of mail will be mainly done with laptop and jpskmail until I get
a bluetooth solution. Let me know if that is the info you're looking for.
73
Greg