[pskmail] Andpskmail

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:45:33 -0500

Hi John

Thanks for the reply. I was able to send through another server so I assume it
was the server side smtp configuration.

As far as the android app, I have a few observations...
The mode sometimes changes and I think it requests different modes via rsid.
Maybe this is automatic because of poor receive. I am using the built in mike
for now so it doesn't decode 100% every time. It seems to only happen when I
switch to the "modem" screen. It looked like it switch to every mode in the
list after that. I did get a few force closes too. I am using motorola mb200
with cyanogen custom rom, gingerbread.

Also the disconnect command says it will send a disconnect command but it never
does. The only way I have been able to stop the session is the abort option.

Will the option to report the force close go to the right place or does it just
go to google or rom maker?

Thanks again and good holiday
Greg