[pskmail] Re: An attempt at a pskmail brochure

  • From: "David Vrona" <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:46:03 +0000

Please keep me in mind !

Dave
n9qnz

On 4/19/07, karel fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok Per, thanks,
You write the English version I will translate.
One of the things we were thinking of, is organize an expedition.
There are really interesting sites in Ecuador from where
it would be nice to have an expedition. Virgin Jungle, Galapagos,
Volcanos (active). If we can get sufficient number of interested
amateurs, we can organize a trip and an expedition.
73 Karel, HC1AKP