[pskmail] Re: Add contents in the Bulletin in pskmail server ?

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Rein, I read what you said, now I just need to see if I understand it to
the point that I can do it. Maybe if one of the U.S. station is using the
Bulletins I can see how it being done too. I will read this over a few more
times and see if I get it, But thanks it does show me the format to use.
I would like my server to be somewhat helpfully and provide information and not
just for email use even thou thats what is for.

Russell NC5O

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair