[pskmail] Re: Acer Aspire One?

  • From: "John Douyere" <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:26:55 +1000

Hello Mike,

Yes,  puppy linux allows you to mount the other storage devices in your
laptop so that you can read and write to them. So no issue with accessing
your data after the pskmail/fldigi sessions.

On mine I didn't even bother to setup wifi and so on as I do exactly that:
connect, get the info and access it from the original o/s afterwards. Linux
boots so fast anyway.

73s, John