[pskmail] Re: ARRL to offer $10,00 prize for HF modem

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:43:32 +0100

I get your point Karel, but let's not beat a dead horse, and go back to work;
enough to to.

By the way, I had offered to work together with an organisation that was into
communication to sailing vessels, and who were interested to make an embedded
version of pskmail that did not need a PC to work.
They chose to work together with a German company called SCS. Maybe they can
help Steef.

Subject closed...

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--