[pskmail] AIS data.

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:33:18 +0100

Hi,

There are a few of us that spend some time onboard a boat during the summer.
Now when it´s cold and winter we test our equipment at home, maybe ;-)
For those who are interested I have put up an AIS TCP server where you can
connect and download aisdata from Sweden with 60 sec update to your
navprogram if the program allows this.
I do this in OpenCPN and that works perfect.

Please email me and I will give you the IP and port.
The test will be open for 2 weeks, starting tomorrow.

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar

Gunnar Bulukin
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx
 <callto://borgengroto/>
Tel +46 (0)31 967575
Mob +46 (0)31 7601501
SMS +46 (0)705 933051
www.bulukin.se <http://www.bulukin.se/>

This message has been scanned by Avast for Microsoft Outlook