[pskmail] Re: A tiny progress report regarding gps

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:07:33 +0100

lör 2007-02-10 klockan 10:55 +0100 skrev Rein Couperus:
> Hi Per,
>
> I think what we need is something we can poll from pskmail, so we can get the
> position when we want.
> One way to do that is to fork a new process which does exactly what you did,
> and put the result in a file which we can read any time from any of the other
> preocesses...
>
> Rein EA/PA0R/P

Ok, that should be easy (will fix).
I haven't looked at the client at all so I'll talk to you agn when I
need to have some gui control of this. I suppose we can agree that we
wont need gpsd if we do it this way ?

Another subject:
Dave has improved fldigi dominoex, oh7jjt and I are testing dominoex16
on 80 (and 40) meters now. Looks good so far, snr is really bad on 80
now but I got some parts anyway (more on that as snr improves).
This means I am using fldigi 1.32e and its much slower on psk than it
used to be, timing could be a bit off now.