[pskmail] Re: A tiny progress report regarding gps

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:13:11 +0100

Hi Dave,

Yes, a database somewhere is required for that to work. I'm thinking I
could perhaps query findu for stations with PSKmail in the rawdata. If
thats possible then I can get a similar page up within minutes. When
looking at the findu cgi scripts I see that there is support for a query
for winlink users:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wl-list.cgi

So, creating a page for winlink is really easy. If we could get a
similar query for pskmail then a map of pskmail stations can be
considered done.

Shiptrak was interesting. We could do something similar by issuing a
query at findu:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/posit.cgi?call=pa0r&time=1&comma=1
That gives us a history of how pa0r has been moving around.

And yes, collaboration is always nice. If I can query for the pskmail
users at findu then I could just as well display the winlink users
also ;-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk