[pskmail] Re: A few reflections after GlobalSET

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:34:24 +0100

Congrats on the good results!

I must admit I am not very good at things like this. First I did not wake up
because
I had not set an alarm, so I was only in time for sending messages 4-6.
Then I sent the messages to xxx,net instead of xxx.net. This was because
the keyboard of the eeePC is small and the ',' and the '.' are quite near
to each other. Because of this both PI4TUE and IS0GRB-3 acknowledged the
messages but refused to send them (which is their good right....).
This will undoubtedly have a disastrous effect on the statistics.

I think I am not very good at things like this...

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com