[pskmail] Re: A bit OT : which external souncard should I use with pskmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:55:08 +1000

On my new laptop there is a single 3.5mm connector that the sound card
driver can re-configure as either mono mic-in or stereo speakers out.

But I discovered that it is in fact a  4-way connector (ground, audio out
left, right then mic in, as seen on the Android phones) so that you can
have both mic and audio out at the same time.

Yours is possibly the same.

73, John