[pskmail] 80m & 17m PSKMail Server

  • From: Josh Housey <kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

I  have been monitoring 80m for the past few days on 3.596 and have not heard
anything on the frequency.

The wiki posted, though may not be accurate, states that VE7SUN is on 3.594. Is
this station or anyone using the frequency? If not, I will probably move back
to 3.596. I see another station having posted being on 18.099 and also recently
experimenting with 7.104 instead of 7.106 where I was originally. Does anyone
have a recommended frequency for activity on these bands or suggestions where
to go?

Thanks.

73
Josh, AB9FT