[pskmail] Re: 40m server broken ?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:33:35 +0200

Hi Vic,

That should be my fault. I try to keep the mobile clients happy and in this case I am trying to optimize for SA0BCJ sailing off the coast of Portugal. At the moment I have a sloping antenna in use and its warc band only. I try to update the server listings whenever I change, I mean these: http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers
I can switch back tomorrow and add 7047 if you'd like to have another test.

Best 73 de Per, sm0rwo

2010-07-16 22:31, victor maddex skrev:
Hi,

I have tried a few pings on 40m 7047, I get a reply, but it's only the
priamble and a short tone as the transmission ends, it almost sounds
like it is recieving ok but not able to continiously transmit?, so I am
unable to identify the replying station.

Anyone else had this response on this channel?.

Vic

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>