[pskmail] Re: 300 Baud Rate in the USA

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:18:24 +1100

To Dave and Remi,

I am using Fldigi for these developments. Of course the Fldigi development
team has to accept these additions for integration in the "standard
product".

The limitation I face at present seems related to either the speed of
inter-process communication OR the speed at which the display process can
handle the data.

The symptom is the following error message in the console: "E: request:
qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!".

It appears only on the slower of my two PCs (a 3-4 year old dual core
2.33Mhz). On my I7 laptop I don't see that message with exactly the same
code.

I haven't had time to look at the exact cause of this message.

73, John