[pskmail] 2.1.0.2 audio channel selection

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:19:55 +0100

Hi,

I seem to have an issue with the left hand and right hand channel selection in
use, it seems the channel selection is for right hand channel, unfortunately
both of the isolated interfaces I have, seem to use the left channel, I can
modify the cable, but wondered if this could be a software selection, this is
available with APRS Messenger software.

I noticed there was no 4x4 or jeep icon for APRS, can this be added ?

I hope we can get the hardware PTT working, you may see some packets from me
then.

Thanks

Vic