[pskmail] 2.0.33 back to nothing working

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:23:47 +0100

Hello,

I don't think I am the only one having issues with this version and the new DSP
tab.

I have just purchased an asus eepc with XP on it for this job and others, I was
kind of expecting the woes of vista and W7 to be overcome I guess, how wrong
you can be.

Currently no matter that I select for the audio input and output there is still
no waterfall display, I recall on one occasion the S/N DB value was changing
and some text was seen in the box but no waterfall.

If I close the program and run Digipan or APRS messenger it just works, I hope
we can get this program to perform like this.

I had the waterfall on a W7 machine, I then did as advised for the rxtx putting
files in the java directories, since then nothing has been seen of the
waterfall, I don't think the two would be related, it just seems to work one
day and not the next.

I hope we can work this one out, I can see this could be a big step forward for
this software.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Vic