[pskmail] 2.0.30 modem setup help

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:46:24 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the updates, it has been a while since I used jpskmail, I am pleased
to see the modem is now part of the pskmail install, this will make it so much
easier to setup.

I have been searching around trying to find information on setting up the
modem, all the manuals I have found on the wikki seem to relate to using
fldigi, so I must be missing something, is this the DSP tab ?, is there a
waterfall display to assist with audio setup etc? the modem tab has local host
and a port number for a modem, does this need to be set to a port number for
the new modem, current setting is 7322.
The PC in use has currently been used for psk31 and other data modes, so I know
the sound card etc works with the radio.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction for the documents, or just a
few pointers would help.

Thanks

Vic