[pskmail] 2.0.30 installs

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:56:52 +0100

Hello,

I am not sure if anyone is interested in my findings so far with some installs
I have done with this version.

Windows 7 64bit

installed ok
all working except config save, seems that may be a permissions issue, yet to
be resolved
Hardware PTT not working, will try installing rxtx stuff ( may need some advise
), no VOX on AUX socket with ic706 mk1 sadly

Windows Vista 32bit

Install failed, copied unzipped archive to the machine, resolved issue
No waterfall display
unable to get audio to be detected, tried selecting all options (after
selection, do you need to stop and restart the program?)

Windows XP

installed ok
waterfall displayed, not showing audio level, no yellow
may be decoding, getting noise on the screen, need to do more testing/monitoring
Hardware PTT not working, may try rxtx stuff if available
Sadly no VOX on my commercial radio

So nothing works yet, will give it some more time if anyone is interested in
the results.

Anyone think it's worth trying the later version 2.0.33 ?

Vic