[pskmail] Re: 17m PSKMail

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:49:13 +0000

The audio frequency is more to suit the passband of the radio.
1000 Hz does make the calculations a bit easier than 1500 of course.
As long as the combination of dial and Audio frequency add up to the
same actual TX / RX Frequency and your radio is happy with that audio
frequency chosen then all should be well.
73 Roger G6CKR