[pskmail] 14.077 Success

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:33:23 -0500

I just happened to notice a psk125 burst on my screen a while ago, shot out
a couple of CQ's and hooked up with Jason KB2SDR.    He then managed
to connect with my server.  We did not do anything more than the connect
since he does not have any pop mail set up yet.

He was not exactly on my sweet spot, and fldigi kept jumping back to the
sweet spot.  It meant that I ad to be right on top of it to keep it on the
correct
frequency by clicking on Jason's signal every time he started to transmit.  Is
there any way to keep fldigi from hopping back the sweet spot??

Anyway - we have had a successful client/server connect in the USA - South
Dakota to Ohio!

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US