[pskmail] Re: 14.077

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:18:59 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, how the frequency would jump everytime I would try and connect to
Bill, N8ET. I figure out that I need to adjust the sweetspot to stay on freq.
For those having siimilar issues go into the configure - modems - Misc and
enter the frequency for PSK from the tracking frequency box.

  Also, when I did sent an email it had no Identification of who sent it and
the subject was within the email. I wonder if this is a common thing or maybe
something was not setup correctly on either computer.

  73
  Jason

Bill - N8ET <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  KB2SDR is trying to figure out what is going on with the frequency jumping
fldigi is doing when he uses the client to connect to my server, so I am
leaving the beam pointed at South Dakota for a while.
--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US

http://mail.yahoo.com