[pskmail] Re: 14.077

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:15:48 -0800 (PST)

I have left my rig and computer running, but w/o actually seeing the signal I
won't know where it is, my rig is a little off freq. Running an SGC-2020 adspII
and an inverted Vee  for 80. Comp is a a Compaq Armada 110.

  Jason
  KB2SDR

Bill - N8ET <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ed -

I just pointed the beam towards GA and sent pings every 50 hz or so
around 14.077. Did not see any response at all. I will try to check my e-mail
right around 3 pm eastern time and see if you are home from work and want
to try a psk125 qso on 14.077 today.

If anyone on the list wants to try a qso on psk125 on 14.077, send me an e-
mail and let me know when you will be there. I will try to keep an eye on my
e-mail the next couple hours. I will leave my server on for the next few
hours. I will set the FT100D at 14.075.75, so the psk125 signal should be
on 14.076.75.

It is running there now.

--
73 - Bill - N8ET