[pskmail] Re: 10M ?

  • From: James French <w8iss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:50:09 -0500

If I have been seeing correctly on the PROPnet mailing list, they have been
talking
about moving to 28.188 +1500hz for their beacon network.

I haven't followed it too closely as I am not ready to do anything yet with
lack of
equipment right now for HF. Would like to play a little on 6m or 2m though..:)

BTW, what is the status of being able to link to Jnos or FBBS system yet for
access
from 6m or 2m? Last I knew, there was an anouncement about MultiFSK being
tied into the program. Would like to integrate my JNOS 2.0 system into the
network
when available. I think this would give PSKmail some more users other than just
HF.

James W8ISS
=====