[prssr-devel-ml] Re: wrong status icon

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:54:25 +0100

Hi!

I fixed the bug, that icon was not updated on getting back to main
window when the D-Pad action button was pressed (and configured to get
back to main window).

When moving from one feed to another one. There is a timeout in
options set for automatical marking items read (on reading tab). The
default value is 2 seconds. If you press the left/right button before
this timeout, the item is not marked read (locigally). Try to wait for
longer time or decrease the amount of seconds. If you still get
errors, let me know.