[prssr-devel-ml] wrong icon

  • From: prss-dev-ml.jst@xxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:17:59 +0100

Hi David, hi all.

First of all I have to admit that I'm currently too faint-hearted to use
the recent beta (at least after reading about several problems with it)
- so this report is only confirmed for version 1.2.0 and might be fixed
in the current betas. However I could not find any message in the
archive concerning my problem.

Problem:
After leaving a new item with the button in the center of my navigation
pad, the icon for the message is not updated to reflect its new status
(i.e. old).
If I leave the message by means of either the "OK" button or
"right"/"left" to another message, the icon is correct when returning to
the list view.

Also, if the wrong icon (new/unread) is displayed and I change to
another feed and back, the correct status (old) will be displayed.

Frequency: always

My device:
Windows Mobile 2003 SE (Version 4.21.1088 german)
HTC Blue Angel (o2 Xda III)

I hope thats enough of a description ;),
Jörg

BTW: Great software!