[prssr-devel-ml] request: Summary View enhancements

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:25:41 -0400

I'm really liking the Summary view.  I use it all the time now.  I
think it could be improved though.

* If a group contains no feeds with unread items, the hide unread
option should hide the group name.  Right now it only hides the feed
name.
* I'd like the ability to check/uncheck all visible feeds.  For
example I may have read 80% of my news and decide the other 20% wasn't
worth reading.  So I go to summary and mark it all as read.  Checking
them individually is tedious.  Also, I just found a bug where checking
the group name will sometimes check the feeds in it--but most of the
time it does not.  I can't figure out why, doesn't seem to have a
pattern.
* It would be nice to see tap & hold menus


-- Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org) im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://halr9000.com -- pRSSreader development mailing list prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.freelists.org/archives/prssr-devel-ml


Other related posts:

  • » [prssr-devel-ml] request: Summary View enhancements